Monday, November 18, 2019

Relationship With Media- 11/19/19



November 19, 2019
My Relationship with Media

Image result for netflixImage result for social media cartoon images      Media has played a huge role in my life. I am constantly scrolling through Instagram, on Snapchat, and watching shows on Netflix. I tend to see it as something that is positive and helpful in communicating and staying in touch with others easily, although there is many parts of social media that create negative vibes. For example, I find that social media allows me to calm down when I am stressed out, but it also causes me to procrastinate, furthering my stress. This causes a never ending cycle in truly balancing my leisure time versus work time. I tend to say I use social media in efforts to stay 'current' and 'timely' on my social and academic life, but this aspect is often mistreated due to the amount of procrastination and mindless things I end up doing. Over all, I feel as though social media has good in tensions but people often abuse them. 

No comments:

Post a Comment